In this week's Ugly Fours Fantasy Football PodCrash:
- Triple B steals the show. Like 10 times. It's amazing.
- We discuss how it feels to lose in the playoffs.
- We talk about the distinction between theory and practice.
- We unearth the truth about what's in Triple B's garage.
- We comiserate about the annual process of watching your manor crumble.
- We rediscover Archibald's practice of knowing who you don't want.
- We figure out what happened to Jordy Nelson's "hamstrang".
- We relish the way Titus Young witnessed this season.
- We review the big numbers put up by a WR1 last week in San Diego.
- We admit the shame of asking fantasy advice via tweet.
- We acknowledge the prudence of dancing with the one that brung ya.
- We mock Fantasy Sharks. Again.
- We ruminate about how to decide who to start based on upside potential.
- We embrace the actual feeling of being eliminated
- We plan for more autoerotic asphyxiation. Again.
- We cherish two running backs who will "compare their dicks for cash"
- All this and all our booms, busts, locks and upsets.
Click below or subscribe to us on iTunes.